Scientific Method and Experiment Design Doodle Diagram
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages help students understand the scientific method vocabulary, the process, and elements of experiment design such as independent variable, dependent variable, control groups, experimental groups, and constants.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
Google Slides Version now Included!
This topic is usually introduced in the first unit of biology class.
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages: one Scientific Method page and one Experiment Design page)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (2 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 2 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!