This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages help students understand the base SI units, metric prefixes, and how to convert from one metric unit to another using the factor label method.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the first unit of biology class.
Google slides version included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages: one SI unit page and one Metric Conversions page)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (2 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 2 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!