This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. A page that discusses metal reactivity and lists metals from most reactive to less reactive. It also explains that the most reactive metals react with cold water, hot water, and many acids, while the least reactive metals react with only strong acids (or not at all).
2. A page that encourages students to color in the metal side of a periodic table and label which metals are most reactive and which are least reactive. It describes overall metal reactivity trends
3. A page that discusses nonmetal reactivity trends and the basics of nonmetal reactivity.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!