Chemistry Doodle Diagram Year Long Bundle
(These notes come with Google Slides versions of the notes that students and teachers can "write" on using Kami/Google Slides. Terrific for Distance Learning because teachers can write on them with the app Kami while showing their screen. They are also short and to-the-point, a fast way to get material across in a short amount of time. They also have terrific on-page diagrams to help students understanding complex concepts.)
These illustrated guided notes are filled with helpful illustrations and places for students to doodle as they learn about chemistry! These notes can be organized into packets for students so that they have a set for each week or unit. I found in my own classroom that having “packets” of notes was the most helpful thing I could do to really help my students learn.
These note pages were designed with an interactive class discussion in mind. I recommend that teachers have their own doodle diagram page projected on the white board, and they can fill it in with their students, using some sort of projector like an ELMO projector. Students benefit a lot from seeing what the teacher would write down from the discussion.
Each set comes with a teacher key, student fill in the blank version (sometimes more than one different fill in the blank version), student "headers only" version, and a student blank version. Each set comes with 1 exit ticket you can use to assess at the end of the lesson!
All sets come with a non-editable PDF and a Google Slides compatible version of the notes!
Bonus Lab Safety (also included in Biology Set)
6. NEW BONUS: Density
(I recommend you review the Energy Basics Notes from Unit 5 before using this set)
1. Pressure-Volume Work
2. Enthalpy and Specific Heat
3. Phase Changes (Heat of Fusion and Heat of Vaporization)
4. Time-Temperature Graphs and Phase Diagrams
5. Molality, Colligative Properties and Melting Point Changes
6. Heat Energy Exchanges and Simple Calorimeters
7. Standard Enthalpy of Formation and Standard Enthalpy of Reaction
8. Hess' Law, Born-Haber Cycle (in more depth than in Unit 8 Lattice Energy Set) and Enthalpy Diagrams
Unit 12: Equilibrium and Solubility
1. Equilibrium (7 student pages)
2. Solutions and Equilibrium (6 student pages)
3. Le Chatelier's Principle and Common Ion Effect (3 student pages)
Unit 13: Gibbs Free Energy, Entropy, and More Equilibrium
1. First Law of Thermo and Intro to Entropy (3 student pages)
2. Entropy and Entropy Calculations (4 student pages)
3. Gibbs Free Energy (4 student pages)
Unit 14: Reaction Rates
1. Free Energy Diagrams, Activation Energy, and Catalysts (5 student pages)
2. Reaction Rate Graphs (4 student pages)
3. Rate Laws, Elementary Reactions, and Rate-Determining Steps (5 student pages)
4. Advanced Rates with Equilibrium (4 student pages)
Unit 15: Advanced Equilibrium: Acids and Bases
1. Acid and Base Review (3 student pages)
2. Acid and Base Equilibria (3 student pages)
3. Titrations (3 student pages)
Unit 16: Electrochemistry
If you have any questions, please let me know!
1. Are these appropriate for Middle School Physical Science?
They may be adapted for middle school or for a physical science course, especially some of the earlier units! Each set contains differentiated versions: a teacher key, a student fill in the blank version, a student "headers-only" version, and a student blank version.
2. Are these editable?
Unfortunately, I cannot provide editable resources; some images are licensed and the artists require me to sell resources with the images in non-editable form. Thanks for understanding!
© Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.
Please see individual products for more information.
All PDFs are non-editable, as many images in them are copyrighted and used under a license I purchased. Thank you for understanding.
Save this product for later