This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 2 student pages:
1. A page that discusses electron affinity, shows the electron affinity values for the rows 2 and 3. It also discusses the general trend on the periodic table. (There are many exceptions to the trends)
2. A page that uses electron configurations and orbital sizes to help explain the electron affinity exceptions (I use this page to help pre-AP or honors classes discuss the why behind the exceptions).
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!