This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class. These pages help students learn the basics behind SARS-CoV-2 structure, life cycle, and COVID-19 guidelines.
There are four student pages:
1. SARS-CoV-2 family and structure
2. SARS-CoV-2 Life Cycle
3. SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 Health Guidelines
4. (BONUS!) SARS-CoV-2 Genome Structure Open Reading Frame Coloring Activity
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (4 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 3 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!