This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These 4 student pages include:
* A page all about early embryonic development of the early zygote (perfect for teaching after meiosis/oogenesis/spermatogenesis/fertilization)
* A page all about stem cells and differentiation
* A page all about cell cycle checkpoints
* A page all about cancer and cancer progression on a cellular level.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the cell division unit of biology class.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (4 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (5 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (4 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 4 student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!