This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
This page features a unique concept in genetics: lethal alleles! It discusses the implications of an organism having lethal alleles in their genome and it has an example problem.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the genetics unit of biology class.
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (1 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (2 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (1 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 1 student page, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Two different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!