This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages help students understand how the Krebs Cycle works, what the reactants and products are, what organisms do the Krebs Cycle, and why it's important in the larger metabolism picture.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the cell energetics unit of biology class.
Included are five different student pages (with multiple versions included)
1. Krebs Cycle Overview - perfect for college prep classes that don't need the nitty gritty details
2. Krebs Cycle Details (2 pages) - these pages are meant for honors level classes, show the oxygens on the carbon compounds in the cycle
3. Krebs Cycle Details (2 pages) - these pages are meant for honors level classes, but I removed the oxygens from the carbon compounds in the cycle, to provide teachers with another option if they wish to simplify.
Google-compatible slides version now also included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 2 student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
\All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!