This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. The first covers incomplete dominance. (Please note: I use R and r alleles to represent red and white - and the heterozygote Rr is pink. I know other people sometimes use R'. Because there are multiple versions of the pages, you could use one that does not have the alleles written in and use your own allele symbols.)
2. The second covers background about blood types A, B, AB, and O. There is information about alleles, antibodies, and antigen proteins.
3. The third covers blood type problems as the best example of codominance.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the genetics unit of biology class.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!