Genome Sequencing and Cloning Doodle Diagram Notes
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. The first page explains how a genome is sequenced.
2. The second page introduces students to the Human Genome Project and its history and introduces exome sequencing.
3. The third page explains what reproductive cloning is and how it is accomplished. This can help a teacher explain what cloning really is (and introduces natural clones like identical clones and bacterial asexual reproduction products).
This topic is usually introduced in the biotechnology unit of biology class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!