Genetic Drift and Nonrandom Mating Doodle Diagrams
File Type:Noneditable PDF File
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages introduce students to the first set of mechanisms of evolutionary change: genetic drift and nonrandom mating. It also has a page with a classic example of the bottleneck effect.
This topic is usually introduced in the evolution unit of biology class.
Google Slides Version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 3 student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!