This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages help students understand the concepts of endocytosis and exocytosis.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
There are two doodle diagram pages:
1. Endocytosis: This page has diagrams to help explain the importance of endocytosis and includes receptor mediated endocytosis, pinocytosis, and phagocytosis.
2. Exocytosis: This page has diagrams to explain exocytosis and mentions two reasons to use exocytosis: to remove waste and also to add to the cell membrane.
This topic is usually introduced in the cell transport unit of biology class.
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Two different options for student pages (2 different options of the same 2 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!