This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 2 student pages:
1. A page that discusses valence electrons and refers students to electron "shells" or energy levels (appropriate for middle school or lower high school classes)
2. A page that is a different version of page 1. Here I refer to electron configurations, using language more appropriate for regular high school courses.
3. A page that makes the connection between the periodic table groups and valence electron numbers.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!