This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 4 student pages:
1. A page that discusses reaction classification and synthesis reactions.
2. A page that discusses decomposition reactions.
3. A page that discusses single and double replacement reactions.
4. A page that discusses combustion reactions.
This topic is usually introduced in the chemical reactions unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (4 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (4 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three exit tickets included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!