This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 5 student pages:
1. A page that introduces solubility: solvent, solute, precipitate, insoluble, soluble
2. A page that introduces solubility rules and also mentions non polar and polar solutes
3. A page that discusses the effects of temperature and pressure on solubility and includes a solubility curve.
4. A page that discusses electrolytes: non electrolytes, weak electrolytes, and strong electrolytes (this page is meant for upper level regular or honors students; it introduces equilibrium in a simplified way)
5. A page that discusses precipitation reactions and gives an example plus an example problem
This topic is usually introduced in the chemical reactions unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (5 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (6 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (5 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three exit tickets included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!