This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 5 pages in this set:
1. One page discussing several factors that affect reaction rate
2. One page introducing rate laws
3. One page introducing the idea that reactions occur using elementary steps
4. One page introducing elementary steps reaction equations
5. One page discussing reaction mechanisms, rate-determining steps, and how they all tie together.
This topic is usually introduced in the reaction rates unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips
* Teacher Answer Key
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three exit tickets included.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!