Properties of Light Chemistry Doodle Diagram Notes
This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. A page introducing electromagnetic radiation and properties like wavelength, frequency, speed, and amplitude.
2. A page introducing quanta and has a table with different forms of electromagnetic radiation, allowing students to calculate frequency and quantum energy.
3. A page introducing photons and a summary of how light has wave and particle properties.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!