Polygenic Inheritence Doodle Diagrams
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. The first discusses polygenic inheritance - how more than one gene can determine or affect a trait.
2. The second discusses eye color as a polygenic trait. It discusses two genes that determine eye color and demonstrates their relationship, how they make eyes brown, green, or blue.
3. The third page has an example of a problem with the same eye color genes. On the bottom of the page, there is a brief explanation of epistasis.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the genetics unit of biology class.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.