This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These 4 student pages include:
* A page all about genomes and the difference between haploid and diploid organisms
* A page with a normal human karyotype and details about the human genome
* A page with an atypical karyotype and notes about trisomy about monosomy
* A page about chromosomal abnormalities such as translocations, inversions, duplications, and deletions
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the cell division unit of biology class.
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (4 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (5 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (4 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 4 student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!