Nucleus, Chloroplast, and Mitochondrion Doodle Diagram Notes
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages help students learn the importance, function, and structure of nuclei, chloroplasts, and mitochondria!
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the cells and organelles unit of biology class.
There are three student pages:
1. Nucleus: This page highlights the nucleolus, chromatin, nuclear pore, and nuclear membrane and their functions.
2. Chloroplast: This page highlights the thylakoids, chloroplast DNA and ribosomes, and the general reaction for photosynthesis.
3. Mitochondrion: This page highlights the cristae, mitochondrion DNA and ribosomes, and the general reaction for respiration.
Google compatible version added!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 3 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!