This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
This free page is perfect to use as a summary chart as you teach your students about the mechanisms of evolutionary change. I use it as a summary sheet as I teach genetic drift, gene flow, mutation, natural selection, and nonrandom mating. This topic is usually introduced in the evolution unit of biology class.
Google Slides Version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (1 page)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (2 page)
* Teacher Answer Key (1 page)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student page, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* An exit ticket page. I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!