This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
These pages help students understand the lipids in our food, fatty acids, triglycerides, phospholipids, cholesterol, and saturated vs unsaturated fats and oils.
I have designed this so that it could be used in several different levels of biology:
* The "Lipids in Our Food" page is meant to be used as an introduction to lipids in honors and regular level classes and a stand alone page in a basic level class.
* The other student page is meant for honors or regular level students who need to learn more structural details and functional groups.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the biochemistry unit of biology class.
Fill in blank version AND Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 2 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!