Lewis Structures Set 1 Chemistry Doodle Diagram Notes
File Type:Noneditable PDF File
This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 4 student pages:
1. A page that explains electron dot diagrams for atoms
2. A page that explains electron dot diagrams for ions and ionic compounds
3. A page that explains Lewis Structure rules for simple compounds.
4. A page that explains Lewis Structure rules for compounds with expanded octets and incomplete octets.
This topic is usually introduced in the chemical bonding/nomenclature unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (4 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (4 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!