Introduction to the Electron Chemistry Doodle Diagram Notes
This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. A page introducing the electron, the basics of the photoelectric effect, and energy levels
2. A page introducing the atomic spectrum of hydrogen and has a large diagram that enables to see students how photons are released when electrons "jump" down an energy level
3. A page with energy level calculations (this particular page meant for honors or pre-AP students)
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!