1. A page that explains difference between intermolecular forces and intramolecular bonding. (Dotted lines symbolize intermolecular forces and solid lines represent bonds!)
2. A page explaining dipole-dipole interactions and hydrogen bonds
3. A page introducing the concept of boiling point and its connection to intermolecular forces
4. A page explaining London dispersion forces
This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There is 1 student page that focuses on the basics of bond energy - energy is absorbed to break bonds and energy is released when a bond forms.
This topic is usually introduced in the chemical bonding/nomenclature unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (1 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (1 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (1 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!