Genetic Engineering and CRISPR Doodle Diagram Notes
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 4 student pages:
1. The first page explains how a gene is inserted into an organism's genome.
2. The second page explains several applications of genetic engineering.
3. The third page explains gene therapy and compares somatic cell gene therapy and germline gene therapy.
4. This fourth page explains CRISPR gene editing in a way high school students can understand!
This topic is usually introduced in the biotechnology unit of biology class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (4 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (4 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!