Forces of Nature and Nuclei Stability Doodle Diagram Notes
This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 2 student pages:
1. A page that teaches the basics behind the fundamental forces of nature: gravitational force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetic force, and strong nuclear force
2. A page that introduces stable and unstable isotopes (or nuclides) and describes some of what scientists know about what determines stability in an isotope/nuclide.
This topic is usually introduced in the atomic structure unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!