This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 2 student pages:
1. A page introducing the energy: joules, kinetic and potential energy, law of conservation of energy, and systems and surroundings.
2. A page introducing endothermic and exothermic reactions. (The goal is for students to understand energy changes and their positive or negative sign-meaning, before they study electron affinity and ionization energy, which require a basic understanding of energy and energy changes.)
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!