This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 2 student pages:
1. A page that discusses density's definition, how density can change, and the relationship between density of solids, liquids, and gases.
2. A page that discusses how density can be used to identify a substance sometimes. A chart with different substance densities is given and it has two sample problems.
This topic is usually introduced in the introduction to matter unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (2 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!