Chemistry Interactive Diagrams: Unit 11 Thermochemistry
These interactive diagrams are terrific for science teachers teaching their students in a distance learning or blended learning environment. These click-and-learn diagrams are Google Slides files designed to be used in several possible ways.
* First, the teacher can use them to click and reveal different parts of the lesson as they teach on their own teaching video, which is ideal for flipped classrooms and other blended learning model classrooms.
* Second, the teacher could provide a student with their own copy of these interactive diagrams so that students can click and read and learn as they go!
1. Pressure-Volume Work
2. Enthalpy and Specific Heat
3. Phase Changes
4. Time-Temperature Graphs
5. Molality and Colligative Properties
6. Heat Exchanges
7. Standard Enthalpy of Formation
8. Hess's Law and Born-Haber
If you have any questions, please let me know!
1. Are these appropriate for Middle School Physical Science?
They may be adapted for middle school course! Please check out previews of individual sets to see if they would be appropriate for your class.
2. Are these editable?
Yes! The images are NOT editable but the content text is editable. You can change the text in regular mode or Masterview mode in Google Slides.
3. Will these work in Powerpoint?
Yes! You will need to download as a Powerpoint within Google Slides on your Google Drive and then you will be able to save it as a Powerpoint.
© Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.