This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 4 pages in this set:
1. One page introducing how reaction rates relate mathematically to equilibrium
2. One page examining reaction rates and equilibrium more closely
3. One page determining the rate law from experimental data
4. One page determining activation energy from reaction rate law constant and temperature data.
This topic is usually introduced in the reaction rates unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips
* Teacher Answer Key
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three exit tickets included.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!