Acid and Base Reactions Doodle Diagram Notes
Half price for the next 48 hours!
This set of guided notes with chemistry doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 5 student pages:
1. A page that introduces strong acids and bases and their ions in water.
2. A page that introduces weak acids and bases
3. A page that discusses a reaction between a strong base and a strong acid.
4. A page that discusses other reactions, including a weak acid and a strong base. This page talks about the Bronsted-Lowry definition of acids and bases.
5. A page that discusses the relative strength of several acids and bases and conjugate pairs.
PLEASE NOTE: pH and molarity and logarithms are not discussed in this notes set. These will be discussed in a future set.
This topic is usually introduced in the chemical reactions unit of chemistry class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (5 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (6 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (5 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* Three exit tickets included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.